Ancestor Circle is a Media and Educational International Non-Governmental Organization (NGO). It was established to open the minds of people to learn about their ancestry and cultural background. The founder Shani Nelson created this NGO to help people whether young or old to learn about their heritage, and share who they are to encourage others to do so as well.
Our goal is to open the minds and hearts of people, so that everyone knows we are all the same no matter how different our blood is. We want people to be proud of who they are and respect others for who they be.
Ancestor Circle utilizes the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights Articles 26 section 2 and Article 27:
1. Everyone has the right to education. Education shall be free, at least in elementary and fundamental stages. Elementary education shall be made generally available and higher education shall be equally accessible to all on the basis of merit.
2. Education shall be directed to full development of the human personality and to the strengthening of respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms. It shall promote understanding, tolerance and friendship among all nations, racial or religious, and shall further the activities of the United Nations for maintenance of peace.
3. Parents have a prior right to choose the kind of education that shall be given to their children.
1. Everyone has the right to freely participate in the cultural life of the community, to enjoy the arts and to share in scientific advancements and its benefits.
2. Everyone has the right to the protection of the moral and material interests resulting from, literacy or artistic production of which he is the author.